- Going over Exercise 3.
- How to generalize
- Quick primer on printing multiple values
- Basic string operations: joining and splitting strings
- Exercise: Practice with drawing multiple objects Solution
- Draw four gray squares, above, below, left, and right of center.
- Change the color of one of them to white in a random time interval between 1 and 3 seconds.
- Have a person respond to which square changed: left, right, top, or bottom.
- Output this info to a file: which square changed? what was the subject's response? RT?
- Reading the mouse coordinates and clicks.
- Using the mouse instead of the keyboard for the square-color exercise above
- Importing trials from a trial list